Location & directions – Masunerhof in Völser Aicha, South Tyrol
Getting to Völser Aicha by car
From the motorway exit Bolzano/Bozen Nord, it takes around 25 minutes to drive to the Masunerhof.
- From Bolzano/Bozen Nord follow directions to Prato Isarco/Blumau and from here keep left and take the tunnel to the Sciliar/Schlern area.
- After 2 km follow directions to Völser Aicha / Tiers.
- Keep on the main road for another 6.5 km and at the junction follow directions to Völser Aicha. Once you've turned, follow the signs to the “Masunerhof” farm.
- 300 m after leaving the main road, turn right at the intersection.
- After another 250 m, turn left at the crossroads and you’ll arrive at the Masunerhof farm with its large parking lot.
>> Current traffic reports for South Tyrol
Travelling green – getting to South Tyrol on public transport
Getting to Völser Aicha by bus or train
You can also get to the Masunerhof using the Bolzano-Tiers and Siusi-Tiers bus lines. Just get off at the “Völser Aicha” stop, from here it's only an eight-minute walk to the Masunerhof.
The provincial capital Bolzano can be reached by car in 25 minutes or by public transport (one bus every hour). If you take the bus, you can lean back, relax and enjoy the brath-taking landscape of South Tyrol. Bolzano is the neuralgic center of the traffic network in South Tyrol, from here you’ll find easy and comfortable connections to all major European destinations.
>> Bus & train connections in South Tyrol
Plan your route with Google Maps
Useful distance info:
- Shops around 5 km away
- Bus stop 200 m
- Bathing lake approx. 9 km
- Town center approx. 250 m
- Ski resort, cross-country ski piste, toboggan approx. 17 km
- Carezza (Frommeralm) approx. 18 km
- Bolzano approx. 16 km
- Siusi/Seis (Seiser Alm Aerial Cableway) approx. 17.5 km
- Bressanone/Brixen approx. 40 km