Current prices & information
05.09. – 09.10.21
|97,00 Euro||95,00 Euro|
10.10. – 26.10.21
|87,00 Euro||85,00 Euro|
|Advent in the mountains
27.11. – 18.12.21
|92,00 Euro||90,00 Euro|
19.12. – 09.01.22
|117,00 Euro||115,00 Euro|
10.01. – 25.02.22
|75,00 Euro||73,00 Euro|
26.02. – 09.04.22
|70,00 Euro||68,00 Euro|
10.04. – 03.06.22
|82,00 Euro||80,00 Euro|
04.06. – 02.09.22
|120,00 Euro||118,00 Euro|
|Prices stated are per day and apartment for two people.
For each additional person we will charge an extra 7 euros.
What our farm has to offer
Special services for an unforgettable holiday:
- Big sun terrace
- Ski depot
- Bicycle shed
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer: price, 5 euros per wash
- Intermediate cleaning: price on request
- Parking directly on our farm
- Swimming pool (7m x 3,5m x 1,2m)
- Large sunbathing area
- Table football
- Table tennis
- Board games
- Farm library
- Cute animals for never ending cuddle sessions
- Charcoal barbecue available on request
Fun and entertainment for everyone
- Pick-up and drop-off service from and to the airport and train station
- Breakfast basket upon request
- Sandwich service
- Toddler equipment (cot for 5 euros per day, highchair, baby bath, baby monitor, changing mat)
- Sled rental
- Post Service
- Shops, cable cars and bus-timetables for the area surrounding the Masunerhof (current information on site)
Local tax: Our prices do not include the local tax, which will be charged on site on the day of departure for guests over 14 years of age. The local tax is charged per day and person and will be added to your invoice as a separate item.
Short stays: The prices listed apply to stays of three nights or more. For shorter stays we will charge a surcharge of 10%.
Arrival: On the day of arrival, your apartment will be ready from 3 PM onwards (at the latest).
Departure: On the day of departure, we ask you to vacate your apartment by 10 a.m.
If you want to stick around a little bit longer, you're welcome to leave your luggage at reception. Depending on availability, you can also book a late check-out for an additional 20 euros. Late check-outs must be booked in advance. By booking a late check-out, you'll be allowed to stay in the apartment until 6 p.m. on the day of departure.
Special bonus: If you pay the final invoice in cash on the day of arrival, you'll get an additional discount of 2%. In Italy, the maximum amount payable in cash is currently limited to Euro 1,999
Confirming a booking with a deposit. Once you've booked your accommodation, you'll receive a confirmation email from the Masunerhof and will be asked to transfer the deposit (free of charge for the recipient) to the following bank account:
Once the deposit has reached our account, we will send a booking confirmation and the reservation will be final and binding on both parties.
In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.
The following cancellation conditions also apply:
• Up to 3 months prior to the date of arrival, you can cancel free of charge; the deposit, however, won't be refunded.
• For cancellations received between 3 months and 4 weeks before the date of arrival, we will charge 50% of the total price of your booking.
• For cancellations received 30 days before arrival and less, we will charge 100% of the total price of your booking.
Travel cancellation insurance: To save money and avoid unpleasant surprises, we recommend you take out a "Red Rooster Cancellation Insurance OR Red Rooster - Travel Cancellation Insurance".
Südtirol Alto Adige Museumobil Card
Exploring is even more fun!
Enjoy countless inclusive services with the "Südtirol Alto Adige Museumobil Card".
And for your unforgettable and carefree holiday in the Schlern-Rosengarten Nature Park, we have a very special treat for you...
With your booking, we include the Alpe di Siusi Museum Card, which enables free use of the bus service to the Rosengarten and Alpe di Siusi hiking area and public buses to Bolzano, Val Gardena, etc. This card also grants you free access to all South Tyrolean museums. A trip to the Ötzi Museum in Bolzano or the Reinhold Messner's Mountain Museum (approx. 20 km away) is a must for every guest.
The guest card is available solely and exclusively at the Masunerhof and is valid for the entire period of your stay.